Re: [bluetooth] Internal buffer

OK we agree to have two FIFOs one for Tx and one for
Rx.
Each FIFO is of the maximum frame size.
If single packet payload to be stored in teh buffer we
need about 345Bytes for each channel. This buffer can
be implemented using two ESB (memory blocks) of Altera
FPGAs using dual port memory core. This is not much
memory resource of such FPGA (only 16% ESB resources
of smallest Altera APEX fpga)
I think the size is suiatable for Xilinx FPGAs also.

We need to make sure that new packet is ready in the
system when we receive ACK on the previouse packet.
this means that the we should store to packets always
or let teh backend interface (CPU) operate at high
clock rate compared to the Tx or Rx clock (this needs
to be checked carefully)

I suggest also to put hte buffer at teh RF side (i.e.
to buffer TX packet after performing all header
operatins and Rx before)

We should store the packet length in order to decide
if it is going to take more than time slot

Regards,
Jamil