Re: [bluetooth] question...

Hi Niko,

I cannot see where there is a problem....
The payload that are FEC2/3 encoded all have a CRC and are at least 3 byte long prior to FEC 2/3 encoding (1 byte for payload header and 2 bytes for CRC).
That is, you have enough bit to decode the payload length before the end of the packet.
This was for 1 slot packet, the same applies for 3 and 5-slots packets.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Alban