Re: [bluetooth] baseband

At 09:25 21/01/2003 +0800, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
On Monday 20 January 2003 22:36, omar arif wrote:
> i am implementing bluetooth protocol stack as a distributed simulation.
> instead of a bluetooth device i will use sockets to trasmit data.
>
> i want baseband implementation if any one can help me

Not sure what you are after, but Axis Communications has published a "free" BT
stack in C on SourceForge.

Axis published only layers above, and including, HCI. You will not find LMP not baseband.
Similarly, you may want to have a look at the BlueZ stack (available at sourceforge also), which is the official Linux kernel Bluetooth stack.

However, I don't think you will find a free baseband/LMP implementation on the net, apart from opencores.org.

If you're only interested on how the lower layers works, you may have a look at BlueHoc. It is a Bluetooh simulator developped at IBM. It is an add-on to the network simulator ns. The lower layers of Bluetooth are simulated in this software.

Regards,

Alban Villain

Inventel - http://www.inventel.com
Paris

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressees. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then
please delete it and notify the sender. Since the integrity of this message
cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, Inventel cannot therefore be
considered responsible for its content.