Re: [oc] I2C Core, SPI Core

Hi

what we did so far on our openhardware dragonix board (68vz328) is to have a
wishbone master that is mapped into 68k address space. We have connected
different devices to the fpga (spi and i2c interface). We have a basic test
software that can access the interfaces. The way we have implemented the spi
and i2c interfaces in vhdl is very simple. It is nothing more then general
purpose io pins.

Dani

Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2001 15.38 schrieben Sie: