From: Paul McFeeters [mailto:paul.mcfeeters@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 11:05 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: [oc] PCB Fabrication Tips

Hi,

Looks like I have no alternative but develop a PCB board for one of my
projects.
As I've never made a PCB board does anybody have any good webpages or
documents
on how to do it so my first attempt will be as successful as possible.

Nothing complicated just IDC sockets to IDC pins. Rocket science egh?

thanks in advance,

Paul McFeeters
Email attachments direct to mailto:paul.mcfeeters@ntlworld.com not via the
list pls!