Re: [oc] SHA-1

Hi Damjan,
I've tried to upload my project to the web so many times according to
your direction, but I found it not as simple as it'd be. The texts visible
in the web sited in http://www.opencores.org/project/crypto seem a little
bit different from the related html texts to which texts visible in the
web belong. So, why's it so? Could you do me a favour please?

thank you for your attention,

regards,
aria

                 I Made Aria Bagus Pramana
Electronics Sub Department of Electrical Engineering Department of
              Bandung Institute of Technology