[oc] NEW ! Simple Asynchronous Serial Controller

 By popular demand, another quality IP core from ASICS.ws !

This is a Simple UART ...

I know, I know, there are already three other out there but they
where either to big or in VHDL or didn't have flow control. So I
ended up writing my own. The baud rate Generator is rather
primitive and detached from the actual serial IO block. This is
because I needed 16 serial channels that all run at the same
speed and use up very little space in a overfilled FPGA ...

Anyway, I hope you guys will find it useful, see the README.txt
in the doc directory for more info.

The projects page is:
http://www.opencores.org/projects/sasc/

Cheers,
rudi

PS: Currently all of my projects appear to be owned by Damjan, this
is due to a bug in the OpenCores web scripts (or may be Damjan
just wanted his 5 minutes in the spot light ;*)