Re: [[fpu] Me]

Hi,
I've been looking for such a project from long time at the early days when I
joind the F-CPU group but teh problem that I do not have enough time to do
many projects at the same time so I just was looking and reading some
information.
I hope that I can work on it I'll try to organize my time in the next few
weeks to do some work on the FPU project but this means that I've to leave
some other opencores projects I am working on now "PCI mainly". I'll be glad
to see more activity on this mailing list and information posted to it.

Long Truong <lxtruong@ieee.org> wrote:

Hi guys.  I'm sorry I've been missing in action for the last couple of
weeks.  School has been really tough, and I've been out of town as well.
I haven't been able to scrap together a full specification, but that's
probably all for the best, all things considered.  I have decided to
take a position with Motorola in their design verification group for
their next-gen PowerPC processors.  Since I will most probably be
working very closely with the floating point unit, I am leaving the FPU
team at Opencores to prevent any possible conflict of intrest.  The FPU
project will also need a new maintainer, so anyone who is intrested
please mail me or Damjan.  I'm really sorry that I have to leave you
guys so soon.

Long

Long Truong                  	lxtruong@ieee.org

pls: replay to khatib@ieee.org