Re: [fpu] Floating Point - Integer Conversion Cores

>From: owner-fpu@opencores.org [mailto:owner-fpu@opencores.org]On Behalf
>Of Jamil Khatib
>
>Hi,
>
>Could you please let me know what kind of conversion
>and how did you do it.

Which part of my description di dyou not understand ???

Do you know what an "integer" is ?
Do you know the difference between "signed" and "unsigned" ?
Do you know what "single precision floting point" is ?

If the answer to all above question is "yes" you *should* have
understood what kind of conversions those cores are doing.

How did I do it ? Read the code, or a good book, I'm not here
to teach you how to do things.

rudi