Re: [fpu] Add/Sub Unit Test Vectors

At 03:42 PM 21-06-2002 +0200, you wrote:
>hi ,
>
>         I am an engineering student and i would like to implement IEEE 754
>floating point ALU using VHDL.Can you provide some help ,like,where i
>can find materials regarding the standard and all.Please advise me on
>how to start and go about it.

  For online materials, start checking out Sun's NCG,
http://docs.sun.com/db?p=/doc/802-5692&a=load and John Hauser SoftFloat
implementation, http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~jhauser/arithmetic/softfloat.html.

  Other common links are:
http://cch.loria.fr/documentation/IEEE754/
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/754/reading.html
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/754/

  You can buy the 754 and 854 standards from the IEEE online store
following the links of the last URL.

  Regards.

--
PabloBleyerKocik /"...I didn't want to be kissing Kevin Spacey.
  pbleyer        / Come on! Lying there naked with rose petals?"