[openrisc] or1200 - newbie questions

Greetings all -
I am new to this list.  I have an application that calls for an embedded
soft processor core and I have a few questions regarding the or1200:

1. How mature is the design?
2. I am an experienced RTEMS user and it appears that there is an
ongoing effort to port RTEMS to the or1200.  Has the port been completed
and tested?  Have device drivers been written for any peripherals?
3. My target device is a Xilinx Virtex2 - are there any performance
figures for this core with a basic set of peripherals available?
4. I'm happy to read the RTFMs on the subject of the or1200/RTEMS effort
- any pointers?

Thanks!

Keith

Keith Outwater