[openrisc] Question About the MP3 decoding program, MINIMAD

Hello, I'm Korea engineer. New comer.
When i find the OR1k and MP3 App. for the first time, i'm very glad since i have
a plan to develop mp3 player on my risc machine.
i think these are very practical reference.

i think the or32-rtems-gcc is available now cause the mp3 program(minimad) is
provided with rtems scripts.

But, i'm in trouble on installing the or32-rtems tools,
Because the download material at the opencore.org only include rtems itself and
does not include the rtems-required gnu tool chain.
And the download at the rtems.com include the tool chain, but the provided tool
chain does not support or1k cpu.

And another problem is
that the minimad directory has missnig one file, flash.c (which is exist in
compilation list of 'make', but not in the corresponding directory), i think.

if anyone knows something related to my question, plz inform me. i'll be
grateful for your replay.