From: owner-openrisc@opencores.org [mailto:owner-openrisc@opencores.org]On Behalf Of maunal moren
Sent: 29. avgust 2002 9:55
To: openrisc@opencores.org
Subject: [openrisc] connecting GDB to remote target

HI,

I have trouble with connecting GDB to remote target.

The sequence that I executed is as follows;

1. run jp1-xess in super-user mode

> ./jp1-xess 9999

> Connected to parallel port at 378

2. run gdb and set the target

> or32-rtems-gdb test

> (gdb) target jtag jtag://localhost:9999

> jtag_connect_to_server: connect failed errno = 111

> Connection refused

GDB can't be connected to JTAG server as shown above.

Are there anything that I missed?

The host system is RedHat7.2 (on vmware), and the target is xsv800 board.

Any advises will be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

/maunal

Do You Yahoo!?