Re: [openrisc] connecting GDB to remote target

When you start jtag server you have to get this messages:

[root@njord jtag]# ./jp1-xess 9999
Connected to parallel port at 378
Dropping root privileges.
JTAG Proxy server started on port 9999
Press CTRL+c to exit.

If you don't see this, then something is wrong with your system, and I
suggest to try start the server on another machine, just to see if it
will work.
If you see this, then I have no idea why the port is not opened. Are you
sure that you are running gdb and jtag server on the same machine (that
you are not logged on another system in one terminal by mistake - I know
that this is stupid, but that is all I can think of).

Simon