From: Nan Zhou
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 1:21 AM
Subject: [openrisc] RTL regression test

Hi,

I was trying to run the regression, which is run_rtl_regression under or1k/orp/orp_soc/sim/bin/. I changed the script to run basic.S only. It seems like running the test takes forever unless setting the time manually. I wonder how long is the test supposed to run and if there's a way, how to set it to end after running a certain period of time.

Another question is, are the tests under or1k/orp/orp_soc/sw/ all we have for RTL test for the time being, or there's other stuff somewhere?

Your input is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

nan

Do you Yahoo!?