Re: [openrisc] Different opcodes between OR1000 and OR1200

thanks for reporting problems,

there are some internals with l.nop not specified in the doc, e.g.
l.nop 3 means end of simulation, but in real HW it has no meaning (i.e.
regular nop).
If there are other differences, doc is out of sync and you should regenerate
or1kisa, or look into or1ksim.
Basically or1ksim and Verilog files should be the same otherwise this is a
serious error and should be reported right away.

Marko