From: "sumnow" <sumnow@263.sina.com>
To: <pci@opencores.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 11:54 PM
Subject: [pci] bug in pci_behaviorial_master.v and system.v?

> hi all,
>
> I am using the opencores pci bridge and I found that in
pci_target_unit(upstream transaction), we can not initiate a burst transfer
with burst size larger than FIFO depth. If do so, pci bridge will issue
DISCONNECT when FIFO is almost full, but pci_behaviorial_master will take it
as RETRY and only retry the transaction from the beginning, and so it always
fails.

> As above, in system.v, the largest size in test_normal_wr_rd is
`PCIW_DEPTH - 2, which is as follows:

>         test_normal_wr_rd( `Test_Master_2, Target_Base_Addr_R[image_num] +
32'h20, 32'h7147_a5c3, `Test_Byte_2, image_num,