[pci] 66Mhz

Howdy all,

I need to develop a PCI card to perform basic functional tests on PCI
busses.  I have already successfully use this core to develop a 64bit,
33Mhz test card and its working great; but I am now being asked to
extend its range to 66Mhz – (perhaps future to PCIX – 100/133Mhz).  Is
this possible in a Xilinx FPGA using this core? If so, what device? (Sorry
for the stupid question but I’m more of a circuit board guy than a VHDL
guru)

If I were to develop a circuit board is there a ‘wish list’ of functionality
it should have?

Joe