Re: [usb] Is this team currently active?

Hey Scott,

Ya I am interested!  I downloaded the USB spec and also want to use VHDL.  I
recently switched over to linux and am looking for a good vhdl simulator.
In my (uninstalled) win98 I had the student version of Xilinx Foundation
2.1.  I also emailed Brad and got no reply.

Jamie