the design (synthesis and silicon).

I am not decided yet just how much coverage is necessary for the ideas of
opencores to be successful.

btw, a lot of usb information is available at www.usb.org

--Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Lelan Joel [mailto:Joel.Lelan@infineon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 7:56 AM
To: 'usb@opencores.org'
Subject: [usb] USB status

Hi There,

I've seen from the Opencores Web page, that there is a USB available.
I haven't been able to find out what is the status of this core.

1.	Is the VHDL RTL code available ?
2.	Level of test, verification and compliance of this code ?
3.	What is the procedure to receive the code if available ?

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Joel Lelan