[usb] Join

Dear Sir

     I would like to join your team. I have done M.Sc. in Electronic Science from University of Pune (INDIA). After completing my PG I joined Fergusson College Dept. Of Electronics as a lecturer. While doing lecturership there I completed my Diploma in Advance VLSI design at C-DAC(INDIA). Right now I am working as a member technical staff in a company called NitAl Computer Systems Pvt. Ltd. Here we develope HDL models of various digital ICs ranging from clock drivers to micro-processors like POWERPC in VHDL and Verilog.
     I am working in a group called Mempro which deals with memory chips modeling. I have done lots of coding both in Verilog and VHDL both synthesisable and nonsynthesisable.

     Regards..

Thanks....

Waiting for reply.....

Nandu Thakar.