Re: [usb] Re: [oc] USB Core

Rudolf Usselmann wrote:

> Guoqing,
>
> I'm forwarding your message to the USB forum.
>
> The USB function is very simple, I don't think I will need help
> doing the actual coding. The areas I can use help in are:
>
> - Clock recovery, what is the most efficient way to recover/synchronize
>   clocks, simple digital PLL ?

there is a white paper on the USB Developers' Web Page called "designing a robust
SIE". It goes over the clock recovery problem and talks about some related issues
such as EOP detection.

> - Verification, if anyone has any UCB host models, hat would be great !
>   (Verilog prefered)

begin:vcard
n:Kentley;Mike
tel;pager:<a href="mailto:5419483810@page.nextel.com">Page Me!</a>
tel;cell:541-948-3810
tel;fax:541-318-6148
tel;home:541-948-3810
tel;work:541-948-3810
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.highdesertdesigncenter.com
org:High Desert Design Center
adr:;;;Bend;OR;;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mkentley@ieee.org
title:Integrated Circuit Design Consultant
fn:Mike Kentley
end:vcard