Re: [usb] USB in FPGA

Hi Petar !

Yes there are a few of us on this mailing list !

I have started development of a free USB 2.0 compliant core,
that should also be able to work in a FPGA. However, my
core will require a external PHY.

I'm not aware of any USB cores available on the net, may
be someone else ?

If you have specific USB questions, you might also check
with www.usb.org, they have a developers forum where quite
a few very knowledgeable people hang out !

I will post a preliminary spec in the next few days.

rudi