Re: [usb] Test Suites for USB Host

There is some "FuturePlus USB Preprocessor".
I have some text about it that says with it you can use existing
HewletPackard logic analyzer as a pasive USB analyzer.
    ...The FuturePlus protocol-sensitive logic and USB Transaction
Inverse Assembler, coupled with the advanced triggering and system
performance software of HP's logic analyzer, give the user a powerful
tool in debugging, testing, and verifying compliance of USB periferials
and USB-based systems....

There are some capabilities mentioned that you might want yours to have
too:
STATE ANALYSIS MODE
    allow you to trigger any address and end point,
    any data patern
    any data CRC
    any USB error
    bad or invalid PIDs
    you can store all of it
TIMING ANALYSIS MODE
    you can do analog analysis of these signals:
    - clk12
    - mdata
    - lbc_idle_state
    - pid_state
    - sof_or_adr_state
    - spf_or_ep_state
    - crc_state
    - pre_data_state
    - data_state
    - sof_tick
CROSS-DOMAIN ANALYSIS
    - view data from multiple buses simultaniously
transfers simultaniously.