[usb] RE: Help

Niko,

	One best place for you to test out the core is to come to compliance
workshop which held quarterly in Milpitas, California. For more detail,
please check www.usb.org. Or you may pay the third party companies for
testing. See information also from the web. Some of them may not be
available yet. But will soon.
	See also the same web, on what are the test procedures and setup.

If you don't see my response within 24 business hours to your email, please
email me using pteng@mail.com, pteng@yahoo.com or peter_teng@el.nec.com, or
please call me direct. Sorry in advance for the trouble that may caused you.

best regards,
"Peter" Chu Tin Teng
Computing I/O Technology
U.S. Technology Center
NEC Electronics Inc.
2880 Scott Blvd. M/S SC2302
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Tel. (408)588-5219 effective on Oct 15, 2001
Fax. (408)588-5220 effective on Oct 15, 2001
Tel: (408)969-2766 effective before Oct 15, 2001
Fax: (408)969-2435 effective before Oct 15, 2001