[usb] usb question

  I'm a graduate student of UESTC.(university of electron and
technology of china)
  I'm major in micro-electronics.
  now I had a project design a USB chip for mouse interface. (low-speed)

1.how to design USB transciver or pll or voltage regulator?
how to double the clock?
2.how to desgin SIE?shall I needn't design bulk and Isochronous
Transfers?
3.shall I had to design MCU to control the USB chip and the mouse?
4.shall I had to programme drive for the mouse, mouse is the standard
peripheral, can I use the Microsoft drive? the mouse ID is ?

 can you give some advice or paper or project information ,
or send a example verilog code!
 thanks a lot.
                                                          baobaron