[usb] Regarding Data Packets

Title: Message
Hi Thierry,

I have one more doubt in data packets. In the specifications the data packet is as shown below,
| Field || PID |  Data     | CRC-16 |
| Bits  ||   8   |  0-8192  |    16      |
The PID contains DATA0, DATA1, DATA2 and MDATA names.

When should I use DATA0 and DATA1 in the bulk transaction? What is the use of these PIDs? Also I read about the bit toggling. Some bits are there to indicate the successfulness of transaction. Where do these bits are located in host as well as in the function? I mean, during implementation, any register is needed for this?

Expecting reply with thanks.

Rgds,
Veeresh