[usb] usb 1.1 documentation

Hi,
We are two students currently working on our masters thesis in
computer engineering. We are developing an usb device component as
part of another project and we are planning on using Rudolfs excellent
usb 1.1 function core (and usb 1.1 phy) avalible here as a starting
point. Unfortunately there isīnt any documentation avalible so our first
task will be to closely examine and document the code. Is there anyone
who has already done this or is in the process of doing this who would
be intressed in helping out?
We plan to make this documentation avalible as soon as we are finished
if there is any interest...