[openrisc] Building Insight

I am trying to build the Insight debugger but get the following output:

root@jenpc79:/home/sheaf/or1k-cvs/or1k/b-insight >
../insight/configure --target=or32-elf --prefix=/opt/or32-elf
Configuring for a i686-pc-linux-gnu host.
*** Cannot configure here in "/home/sheaf/or1k-cvs/or1k/b-insight" when
"../insight" is currently configured.

As you can see, I am building in a sibling directory ('b-insight') to the
source ('insight'). This has worked for previous building of Insight from
other sources (i.e. Redhat) so can anyone tell me what I need to do to be
able to build this version?

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer