Announce: Yet another Web interface to GNATS

If anyone is interested, I have released yet another Web interface to
GNATS -- gnats2w.  I wrote it about half a year ago and after some break
finally finished the first version for wider release.

gnats2w is currently sitting in Debian Incoming directories and can be
found e.g. at
ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian/Incoming/gnats2w-0.12.1.tar.gz.
It should be moved to standard Debian hierarchy to
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/web/ sometimes.

I don't know much enough about Gnatsweb to provide you comparison with
it or to say whether it's worth for you to bother with looking at gnats2w.
I can only say gnats2w is more difficult to install and configure, it's
written in Python instead of Perl, it requires additional Python
packages to run, it tries to be a little more than a simple Web front
end, it might offer some interesting features to some users, and it can
still have annoying bugs.

If you are interested, try it, any comments are welcome.

Milan Zamazal

--
Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell