Re: proclamation of intent

In message <19990823104833.A6147@red.juniper.net>, Paul Traina writes:
>How about if you drop a branch tag for gnats 3.x in now (in case folks want
>to do later 3.x releases, and commit a snapshot into the head as 4.0-alpha).

I'll buy that.

I need to finish up some enum cleanup I'm doing (changing the internal
format of enums into a linked list instead of a string), make sure
everything still sorta works, cook up some quick documentation(?)
updates(?? ;-) and I'll drop it in.

I don't even want to think about writing ChangeLog entries for this
stuff ;-)
						Bob