Re: gnatsd accepting new PRs

In message <Pine.GSO.4.10.9908231147140.20253-100000@sys4>, Rick Macdonald writ
es:
>I don't suppose that this ever got picked up? The patch probably wouldn't
>match your new code now.

It's certainly not in the source tree I've been working with, but I
suspect it can be made to work without too much trouble.  It may be
even easier now, I don't know.  (At least it *should* be easy to
implement, so if it's not that needs to be fixed.)

Nothing in the "backend" code calls punt, or I should say "should call
punt" so if that was the fundamental problem that's long since been
addressed.
						Bob