Re: proclamation of intent

On August 23, 1999, Rick Macdonald wrote:
[...]
> I think you should send out your proposed format of configuration info
> that will be sent to clients that ask for it. I think TkGnats (me) and
> gnatsweb (Ken and Matt) are the only people using this feature. I'd hate
> for you to code a bunch of stuff only to have us bug you to change it
> afterwards! Tcl and perl are great at parsing, but we might as well make
> it simple for ourselves...

I also use it in my Java front end, and Java isn't as good at parsing as
perl/tcl, so I would add my vote to making it (parsing) as easy and
consistent as possible.

     oO   Tony.Parent@lsil.com      LSI Logic                         __o
    []<                             2001 Danfield Ct                 -\<,