Re: gnats 4.0 alpha...

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Mike Sutton wrote:

>     > I've just checked in my first round of changes.  There's a
>     > GNATS_3_110_final CVS tag that refers to the latest version
>     > before my changes.
>
> Can you stick a tarball out on the sourceware FTP site?

Were there any changes between the released 3.110 and this CVS tag? If so,
then we should have one more "old" release, called 3.111. Also, this
release should include that file-pr.c fix that I supplied and keep going
on about and nobody has acknowledged! (and yes, I should have learned CVS
and uploaded it myself but...)

...RickM...