Re: gnats 4.0 alpha...

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Bob Manson wrote:

> I've actually got most of the work done for 3.111, but I had a few
> questions about the file-pr changes that Rick had submitted and I'm
> waiting for a reply.

OK, I've replied to those questions.

For the contrib directory, you need my dev version of TkGnats. I couldn't
release this dev version until 3.111 becuase of the file-pr.c changes for
X-GNATS_Notify. Now that file-pr.c is being updated, my new TkGnats should
go into the contrib directory.

http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~macdonal/tkgnats/tkgnats-3.0.12.tar.gz

...RickM...