Re: GNATS 3.113 released

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 10:08:53PM -0800, Jason Molenda wrote:
> The gnats 3.113 release is now ready for use.  You can get it from
>   ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/gnats/snapshots/

By the way, if you've submitted a patch which isn't included, don't
sweat it.  I'll definitely be making a 3.114 release at some point.  I
didn't want to hold off on 3.113 (which included a couple of important
fixes) until I had time to include every submitted patch.  I'll
probably be fairly busy through the next month and won't have lots of
time to spend on gnats.

If you're ever concerned about your patch getting lost, you can put it
in the gnats database for gnats.  There's a link to it on the GNATS
home page, http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gnats/   You may not see an
especially quick reply to PRs in this database, but you can be sure
they won't get lost in old mail folders.

Thanks for all the help,

Jason
Free the Software!