Re: 3.113 vs 4.0

-On [20000114 08:17], Bob Manson (manson@juniper.net) wrote:

>The contents of the anonymous CVS repository are in flux, but I've
>tried very hard to make sure that the head of the tree always builds
>and runs.

Reference platforms Bob?

On FreeBSD -CURRENT (4.0) I get a bunch of warnings and my make errors
out on me due to some function prototype problems.

I hope to patch this all up the coming week and send some patches pver
your way, or is the list preferred?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai           asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl]
Documentation nutter.          *BSD: Technical excellence at its best...