looking for help in setting up gnats 4.0

Hi chaps and chapesses,

I have gnats 4.0 (CVS) compiled, but the "Keeping Track" document
seems very out of date compared to the sources an man pages.

Should I run with that, or is there a file or set of instructions on
setting up GNATS 4.0 ? I need the flexibility of 4.0 (GNATS 3.* is too
biased to s/w bug tracking - I need to use this for tracking defective
medical device investigations).

Regards,
Pete
--
Pete Phillips, Deputy Director,     | Visit  http://www.smtl.co.uk/ - the
Surgical Materials Testing Lab,     | only web site dedicated to medical