newbie questions

Hi,

Is there are archive or FAQ available? I tried the ezmlm commands listed
on my subscription reply, but gnats-devel-info and gnats-devel-faq
don't seem to be returning anything useful right now. I could retrieve
an index of the list, but a browsable archive would be nicer if it's
available.

I'm trying to set up a bug tracking system for a chip design project.
I modified the classes file to add "verilog" and "system" classes for
problems with the verilog and matlab/C code. My changes show up in the
tkgnats interface but not with send-pr.

I then tried modifying the init_classes function in files.c. That didn't
work either, the classes info seems to be hard coded in more files.

Has anyone gone through the process of adding new classes? Can you tell
me how hard it was? Is there a newer version of gnats I should try
(I'm using 3.113)? I saw some mention of 4.0 in an index of the list I
retrieved.

Thanks,
Lee

--