Re: Problems with GNATS

--- Rick Macdonald <rickm@vsl.com> wrote:

> Well, the first time I thought it was just a typing error because you
> wrote it from the "top of your head".
>
> You have "query-pr" instead of "queue-pr" in your alias/pipe.
>
> ...RickM...

Dhuuuhhh!!!!!  (sound of one hand clapping placed here )

yes that seems to have taken care of some of the problem ... no bounced
email.

now do i need to have a cron job running as user gnats that does
'queue-pr -r' for each of the databases i have ?

I also closed one of the PRs.  Gnatsweb said to wait a bit and it would
refresh the page in  2seconds .. which it does not ... i waited for a
minute or so.

i did notice that a pending/3.old file had been created.  does this
also get processed by queue-pr -r ?

thanks,

  mehul