Re: GNATS 4.0 questions

    TG> In 4.0, are the priority and severity fields configurable like
    TG> the states field?

Yes.

    TG> Is there any sort of tentative release date for 4.0?

I'd like to get it released soon enough to be included in the next
version of Debian (find out yourself what this means:-).

    TG> How stable is the current version?

It works, but has some bugs, see the bug tracking system.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
The rush to reproduce Microsofts window environment seems to overshadow the
design process of determining what a window environment should be, and what its