new one

From: iList (iList@digicom.bg)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 05:21:19 CET

hi,

I've dloaded before a day muLinux. COOL :")
It will be good to be added support for multiply POP3 mail accounts
(fetchmail).
If I have time these days I will play a little with WWW server, we be cool
to add shell generation of the whole or part of HTML page, also POST and
RESPONSE, REQUEST headers.

I'm new to the list.
I've read some leters, what I've read ?? will it be possible to change lynx
with something smaller, and will be stuuffs based on the it still working
(nc enulation at laest :"))
=====
iVAN
iVAN@digicom.bg
http://www.digicom.bg
http://www.digicom.bg/istat
ICQ - 9172389
Netscape OS DevEdge L2
MSBNL2
-'sup DOC ! - Bugs Bunny
=====

--
[This message was sent from DigiCOM mail server ]