Re: UMSDOS INSTALLATIONS

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 19:00:22 CEST

On Tue, Apr 06, 1999 at 11:44:00AM +1000, John Pigdon wrote:

> Michele, I think I have found what has been causing these problems.
> I thinks the DOSTOOLS.ZIP on the http download site has somehow become an
> older version. The install.bat file is the older one which didn't work with
> 8.3 file names in DOS and the MULINUZ is dated 16 dec 98, not Jan 99.
>
> When I used another DOSTOOLS.ZIP I already had, together with 5r2, the
> UMSDOS installation worked perfectly.
>
> Thanks

Verified. You are right :((
Yes, I got some problem to keep track of all. I setup some mechanization
in web page upgrading, etc, but automatism in some case fail!

Returning back from a tree day vacancy, I found a mailbox with 85 mesgs
with requests of any kind. What you think?

Ciao!
Michele

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?