[mu LINGUAE] La traduction francaise n'est pas exact?

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 18:16:30 CEST

Ciao tutti! ;-)

Having updated my mirror the very minute I have seen there is
the new french README file available now on muLinux's homepage.

Per favore/por favor/s'il yous plaît: could someone please
have a look at this document to ensure everything is translated
correctly?

My own french n'est pas três bon - so I am not absolutely sure
but it /seems to me/ that there are some misunderstandings in
the translation and also a few sentences are still in english...

Please: don't get me wrong!!

I am NOT complaining - in my opinion it was very *nice* that
Rémi Clavier tranlated this file - but I think it could be
a good idea to have another person (who is more capable of
the french language than I am) looking at the text to make
sure everything is translated fine.

Just my 2 pence - feel free to ignore it if you don't like it. :-)

Karl-Heinz

--
            http://home.snafu.de/khz/
 "Why do we have to hide from the police, Daddy?"      Dave Fischer