Re: Access DOS partition with loop-image

From: Shawn Williamson (swilliam.geo@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 18:34:03 CET

To access your DOS drive from a loop clone, create the directory:
/initrd
then reboot. What will happen is the kernel will see the directory and
mount the dos drive under /initrd/loop. Also under /initrd, you'll find
all the original small initrd still mounted. This takes a little
memory, so only do it if you have some memory to spare.

Shawn Williamson