I've got a problem with "clone" command

From: oltrenet@tin.it
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 10:25:09 CEST

Hi I'm Gabri from Italy.
I'm sorry for my be speaking
I'm triing muLinux but I don't able to clone in the hatd drive.
Let me to explane better. The clone process arrive to the end, but in the
last step I've an error with the floppy ( I don't understand if the floppy
that I put is the first muLinux floppy or the new boot floppy?) but when i
try with the first muLinux floppy it goes well.
So now I've the muLinux (the best linux distro) in my hda5, when I restart
I've no possibilities to log on because when I write "root" I obtein this
message:
ile rev.2.01
Kmod: faild to exec /sbin/modprobe -s-k char-major -4, errno=2
ile:etc......pty/tty and other
Where I wrong????
Thanks a lot
Whereever You'll find a Friend