Re: Come pilotare la linux box con un terminale in remoto

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 20:25:56 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) With the default unix netcat distribution comes a script named "bsh"
this could setup to point to a serial port....thus allowing a telnet style access without actually using telnet, hopefully on some ovscure port with a highly secure password...
as netcat is included with mulinux.....it'd be a very simple matter to include this script (under 1k I think)
In fact I'll include it in the e-mail*grin*
-------------------------------------

#! /bin/sh
## a little wrapper to "password" and re-launch a shell-listener.
## Arg is taken as the port to listen on. Define "NC" to point wherever.

NC=nc

case "$1" in
  ?* )
  LPN="$1"
  export LPN
  sleep 1
  echo "-l -p $LPN -e $0" | $NC > /dev/null 2>&1 &
  echo "launched on port $LPN"
  exit 0
  ;;
esac

# here we play inetd
echo "-l -p $LPN -e $0" | $NC > /dev/null 2>&1 &

while read qq ; do
case "$qq" in
# here's yer password
  gimme )
  cd /
  exec csh -i
  ;;
esac
done

Just be sure to change the reference to "csh" to something a bit more suitable for use under mulinux("ash")