Re: Actual News

From: Massimo Pilolli (maxpilolli@tiscalinet.it)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:34:16 CEST

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 05:24:18PM +0200, Enno Welbers nicely wrote:
>
> > I just hope that it won't become a global "war of terrorism".
>
> Only a thing it's possible to learn from this disastrous event: the
> US star-wars project has to be abandoned immediately, because obsolete,
> destining founds in making ONU a *working* entity.
>
> And, oh boys, in my humble opinion (but I'm still under shock) it is
> better if Israel, following a precise ONU's resolution act, will leave
> the occupied lands, or this kind of disastres never will end.

No doubt that US policy in Middle East is particularly hateful and
unjust for millions of Arab people, and that Israel should have
the courage to end its war against Palestinians and to live together
them, but I'm not so sure this action was born in a Palestinian mind.

Anyway, this is time for sorrow and pain, not for politics.
I do express my sorrow and my condolences to all americans.

Max