Am I An American?

From: joseph castleschouldt (jrclin123@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 17:31:23 CEST

Michele,
  I am first and foremost a Texan. I am part Cherokee.
I am pro Israeli because they have been kicked around for
two thousand years and they finally have said Never Again.
  The attack on America was on America. It had nothing
to do with any other nation. Our people died.
  You and the people on this list are very bright and well educated and
that's why I read it. I appreciate your
your views but please look at everything from all sides.
  In closing you can find me in the phone book or you can call Mensa Italia
at (39) 11 43 34 109 and ask them to obtain my address from American Mensa.
  I have a feeling with your computer expertise, you already know my
address.
                 Your Friend,
             Joseph Castleschouldt