Hard disk (UMSDOS) install without floppies?

From: Grzegorz Borek (grzebo@poczta.onet.pl)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 20:06:53 CET

Is it possible to install muLinux straight onto the hard drive, without putting it on the
floppies first and then cloning (as readme advises)??? Maybe there is an image of the
whole filesystem somewhere, so I could at least use it as a loop filesystem without
bothering to get all the files separately?
I love using muLinux, but am getting tired of carrying all these floppies around with me - it
would be a lot easier to just copy the whole filesystem to a CD and either use it from there
as read only, or copy it into the DOS partition at wherever im working...

Thanks in adavance for your help

Greg Borek

--
Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!